Business, Accounting & Financial Studies
Business and financial activities constitute an integral part of our daily lives as we work, consume, save and invest. Besides providing students with knowledge and skills for dealing with business and financial activities in adult life, business education also aims to promote qualities of citizenship. Students will be given opportunities to develop ethical and responsible behaviour so that they can fulfil their roles effectively as consumers, investors, employees and/or entrepreneurs in adult life.
- To provide students at senior secondary level with fundamental business knowledge and skills, and develop their positive values and attitudes, so that they can fulfil their roles competently and confidently as consumers, investors, employees and/or entrepreneurs.
- To develop students’ generic skills in research, analysis, leadership, team-building, communication, critical thinking, creativity, problem-solving, etc.
- To explore different aspects of business to prepare students for life, for learning and for employment.
* Only the Accounting Module will be offered by our school
1. Business Subjects – Learning and Teaching Resources
(Senior Secondary – S4-S6)